Yesterday was my Birthday! I love having birthday's. It's just fun to have a day devoted all to you... Well to an extent.
Bryce had to work so my sister Lara invited me to her house for my birthday. I thought it would be me and her family, little did I know it would turn into a real party. Not only were Lara, Jess, Kayson, and Lendon there, so was my Mom and Dad, Shonda, Craig, Renae, and Vince and Ambier!!! (Plus my sweet baby, Jason.) It sure was a good day!
I also got to see Brent and Jody's family, Bryce's Dad, Janis, Erik, Amanda, and Grandma Fern! What a fun filled day with family! Thanks all for letting me come see you (and coming to see me) on my birthday!
Bryce had to work so my sister Lara invited me to her house for my birthday. I thought it would be me and her family, little did I know it would turn into a real party. Not only were Lara, Jess, Kayson, and Lendon there, so was my Mom and Dad, Shonda, Craig, Renae, and Vince and Ambier!!! (Plus my sweet baby, Jason.) It sure was a good day!
I also got to see Brent and Jody's family, Bryce's Dad, Janis, Erik, Amanda, and Grandma Fern! What a fun filled day with family! Thanks all for letting me come see you (and coming to see me) on my birthday!
Collage of all the people at my party. (Sorry you'll have to look close, it's a little small.)
And this is a little video of Jason singing happy birthday...

And this is a little video of Jason singing happy birthday...
Hopefully he gets better at it as the years go on, and is a little more enthusiastic.
6 comments:
Funny I really thought today was your birthday. I love you and I am so glad you are my sister. happy birthday Sharece. Can't wait until you can come up and help me move in ; 0. When do you move anyway?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am so glad you had a happy birthday with your sisters... and the rest of the fam!
oh that sounds so fun! your family is awesome. happy birthday sharece!! =)
Oh my, I was going to call you and totally forgot! I'm so sorry! Either way, happy birthday!
Wow, Jas sure has a good singing voice! ;) I'm so glad I got to spend some fun time w/ you! You are the best!
Happy Birthday girl! I hope you had a great day!
Tami
Post a Comment