Thursday, May 7, 2009

In the Jungle, the Mighty Jungle...

So it took our land lord a little while to mow the lawn in front of our house. We put Jason is it and he didn't mind it cuz he had pants, shoes, and a long sleeved shirt on. (I tried to put him in the grass today with just a onsie, and he didn't like that one bit.) Just look how long it is!


4 comments:

Chatzy said...

Hey! I am sorry I didn't answer when you called, my phone wasn't working for a couple of days But it works great now! I am in California for till Saturday night but I would LOVE to do something once I get back!

Suzy said...

That is a jungle! I guess the more the merrier...right?

~Mindy~ said...

Oh my! He's almost lost in there! :) Cute stuff!

Bryce Jr said...

It's so long, and so very green. I haven't seen grass like that since I moved to New Mexico.