Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Cute Baby

Here are just a few cute pictures of my baby for ya'll to see..

Jason loves to read books. He doesn't enjoy being read to very often, but he loves to read them himself. (The only problem is, is that he often reads them upside down...)I had this great idea today to take his pictures on my very BRIGHT quilt with just his white onsie on. I thought the constrast could be kinda cool. The only time he'd stay still enough for me to take a picture (That wasn't of him crawling away) was when he was reading his church book.
Here are a couple more that I just think he looks cute in.I was making him lay down and stay still for a minute...
And last but not least, it was my nephew Lendon's blessing today and afterward we ate at a park by my sister's house. Jason got to swing on the big swings for the very first time! I've been dying to let him do it for a long time so I was so excited when I saw the swing there...
He loved it! It's the most he smiled all day.
Jason and his cousin Trevor.And his cousin Curtis. What fun!

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh fun. i love all the pictures. my favorite one is the 5th one you posted. jason looked like he was having a ball in that swing! that is so fun. so don't you worry about jason and his teeth. hallie barely started getting one at 8 months, but my sister in law's girl didn't get teeth till 11 months! so don't you worry! he'll get them soon enough. =) love you!

Suzy said...

Maybe the reading upside down thing is a sign of genius! Not olnly can he "read" to himself, but upside down as well! Not that's talent for a 9 month old! :)

~Mindy~ said...

So cute! He has one of the cutest smiles in the world, and him on the swing is just priceless!

Arrington said...

I love your boy! Those are some good pictures! I'm so glad you came to see us the other day .. I sure enjoyed Jason's smiles while he was in the porta-crib.