Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love my boys!

Bryce is such a good daddy! And a great husband! Last Saturday Bryce suprised me by taking me out to dinner. And then afterwards we went around and took pictures. Bryce was nice enough to play with Jason while I took forever taking pictures. Thanks Honey!


Here are some cute ones I got of my boys together.
I love watching Bryce and Jason interact. They're just so fun!
I love this picture. I just think it captures them in the moment. Jason wants to be just like his daddy.
Look at that smile!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute Cute! Is Jason walking? How is reflections coming?

Suzy said...

I was just going to ask how your reflection shots are coming...Jenny beat me to it! These pictures are so cute. I always knew Bryce would make and awesome dad. (and husband) :)

Anonymous said...

I love the second photo! Great job on that one. I am excited to do your family photos! I hope they will look good! :)

Tam

~Mindy~ said...

I like the one with them walking down the sidewalk holding hands - too cute! I also really like the ones where Jason is wearing Bryce's badge!

The Clarks said...

those are way cute sharece! it is so fun to see dads with their babies! thank you again so much for letting us stay with you. we had so much fun and we love you guys!