Here are some more pictures of Jason and his Daddy. Have I mentioned I really like these boys?
Jason loves to play with his daddy. I absolutely love this picture... So you get to see it again.
Jason loves to play with his daddy. I absolutely love this picture... So you get to see it again.Jason has 2 teeth now! The other one came in officially on Saturday May 30th. I guess it's time to give the kid some steak.
I've sure had a lot of fun today. Jason has been just a blast to hang out with. He's been teasing me and laughing, and running around smiling with his two big teeth. I love, love it!
Here's a little video of him smiling SO BIG. I love that grin!

4 comments:
That smile just makes me melt. I always knew that Bryce would be a great dad! I remember when Austin was that size and would stand on Brad's hand. I miss that!
Cute pictures! I've never seen a kid grow teeth on the top before the bottom - it's definitely cuter when they grow on top first though, Jason must just be special! :)
Good shots of your boys!!!
Tami
i love his smile, too! he is such a cutie! 2 teeth, huh? that seemed fast! go jason! =) and that's awesome that he's standing on his own!
Post a Comment