Love the pictures of the flowers with snow on them! What a mean April Fools Joke mother nature is playing on us!
Beautiful pictures, Sharece. We had a very thin coat of snow when I woke up this morning. You have more snow there than we do in Rexburg!
Beautiful pics! The boys and I played in the snow this morning! :)
I love your flower pictures! And I love snow in the Springtime mostly because I know it won't last long!
pretty pretty pictures! hopefully the snow won't stay long! (that's what i keep telling myself ...) =)
Very pretty pictures. I like that.
Love the pictures! We don't have any signs of spring... or at least with color. I did notice today a small green bulb pushing up through the soil.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the pictures of the flowers with snow on them! What a mean April Fools Joke mother nature is playing on us!
Beautiful pictures, Sharece. We had a very thin coat of snow when I woke up this morning. You have more snow there than we do in Rexburg!
Beautiful pics! The boys and I played in the snow this morning! :)
I love your flower pictures! And I love snow in the Springtime mostly because I know it won't last long!
pretty pretty pictures! hopefully the snow won't stay long! (that's what i keep telling myself ...) =)
Very pretty pictures. I like that.
Love the pictures! We don't have any signs of spring... or at least with color. I did notice today a small green bulb pushing up through the soil.
Post a Comment