Here he wanted to try and flip the crepes like me. I helped him do it once. And here he is trying it by himself.
After all that hard work of helping me cook, he enjoyed his breakfast very much!
Next I'm posting a couple of humorous pictures. :) Bryce was changing Jason's diaper in the other room when he started laughing. I went in to see what is so funny, and he had both of Jason's legs in one pant leg. He looked just like a little merman. Pretty funny.
Bryce let him try walking with them on like that. Which he actually didn't mind. He just took really tiny steps.
Alright, Chelsea.... I posted. Hopefully one of your five for today. Now make sure and leave a comment. ;)
5 comments:
I Love that he helped you cook breakfast, can't wait till Serena "helps" me cook breakfast. Also the pics of him with both legs in his pants are the best! Thanks for updating! Your the best!
ha ha that is so cute with him and his pants! and he is so cute helping you cook! love it. =)
So cute! I've never had them try to walk with both legs in one pantleg, but we have done it before! And that is awesome that he is so responsible to help you cook. It just shows how well you have taught him and what a good hands-on mother you are. My kids want to help, but I don't have the patience.
How cute! lol I just love that little guy!
Ava always does that mermaid thing. She loves it!
He's such a cutie.
Post a Comment