
Every time we go visiting teaching she'll always bring Jason a package of fruit snacks. If you know Jason, you'll know that he doesn't love anything more than fruit snacks!

At Christmas she made grape jelly for all of the girls that we visit teach, and she even gave a jar to my little family. (It was probably the best grape jelly I've ever tasted too!) When we finished it all I made strawberry jam and filled her jar with it. Instead of just saying thank you, she tells me that she'll bring us some more grape jelly tomorrow! You can never pay Ruth back. She's just too nice!

And for those of you who know me, know that I am a flower fanatic. I just love flowers, especially spring flowers! They're just so fun after 9 months of snow... (Well not really 9 whole months, but sometimes it feels like it takes that long for winter to get over.) Anyway, we went visiting teaching today and just for no reason at all she brought me 4 of her beautiful tulips! It just made my day! She is such a wonderful lady! I'm so glad I was put as her partner. Otherwise, we probably would never have gotten to know each other. I just love the visiting teaching program!!
1 comment:
Don't you just love nice people? That's so cool! Pretty tulips!
Post a Comment