Here is Serena and Sophia just lookin' at the monkey's. Aren't they both adorable!?
Jason liked the monkeys too.
Chelsea had to leave before we got a picture with her in it sadly! But we did take one right before we left with Sophia, Mindy, Jason, and me. (Boy, am I getting big!)

We saw a peacock with it's feathers all poofed out. I think they're so cool.

We were visiting the giraffes for a while. While we were there Serena decided to get out and stretch her legs. 
Jason escaped from the giraffe house and decided to do some rock climbing. Of course I had to take pictures before I got him down. :)
When not strapped into the stroller much of my time was spent chasing this little runaway!
Feeding the tigers.
While Mindy was feeding Sophia, Jason met a new friend. They laughed and ran around together for a long time until we finally decided it was time to move on. Aren't they silly?

All in all, it was really fun to get out of the house. I've been stuck at home the last few day so it was really nice to go to the zoo. Especially with my good friends! It was fun to see you girls again. Let's get together soon!
5 comments:
It was so much fun! I am so glad we got together, we definitely need to do it again soon.
Fun! The zoo is the best! Your hair is getting so long! It's pretty! Love your pregnant belly! Have you found out the gender?
oh i just emailed you that you need to post a picture of your belly! then i saw that cute one of you! i love it, sharece. you are so cute. =)
That is so cute. I love that he is "feeding" the tigers. And how do you possibly have the energy to chase him still??! Oh yeah, you're still a baby! And you look so cute with that belly. Can't wait to see you!
It was so much fun! Next time I need to figure out a way to keep Sophia happy for longer periods, but I still had a blast seeing you guys! :)
Post a Comment