My friend Mindy tagged me to write a list of "things that make me happy". I think it's a good reminder to remember the things that we are thankful for, so here it goes:
Food- I have quite an appetite lately, so food really does make me happy.
My Jason- He's such a cutie and he loves me so much! How could that not make me happy??
Bryce- He's the most wonderful husband in the world, and perfect for me!
Flowers and Springtime!
Family-My immediate plus all of my extended family.

Birthdays
Running with my Bud

Fall Leaves

Sunsets

Friends

The Zoo
Parks

Warm Summer Days
Going on Walks
Random Acts of Kindness-One day I was walking with Bryce and one of our neighbors (who we had never met before) asked if we wanted some peaches from their tree. Not only did they give us one to eat... They sent us home with 6 or 7 peaches! I had a smile on my face all day.
Anniversary's
There are many more things that make me happy, but this is a good list to start with. :)
2 comments:
aw, i like this post. =)
Yay! I'm glad you played! :)
Post a Comment