It was so much fun. We all headed up to Tony Grove and camped for a few nights. Every single member of my family was there (which doesn't happen very often considering there are 9 of us kids + our families.)
We went canoeing, hiking, roasted marshmallows, had dinner together... It was just fun to be with everyone.
The first night I came up without Bryce cuz he couldn't come up til Friday. So Eva and Isobel had a sleepover in my tent. It sure was fun. We had a pajama party and giggled until "Grandpa" had to remind us that it was quiet time. Oops! I slept in the middle and stayed TOASTY warm. (Thanks for having a sleepover with me girls!!)
Aren't they cute!
In the morning we had fun taking pictures before getting out for breakfast.
Friday morning we went on a hike to Polygamy cave. We all had to take turns going back cuz we didn't have enough flashlights. We ate lunch up there while waiting to take our turn in the cave.
Lisa, Kenna w/ Holly, Devin, Isobel, and Amber w/ Dawn
Me, Jas, Dad w/ Lydia, and Shonda w/ Renae
(Dad was a real trooper. He carried Lydia up almost the entire mountain!)
Jason "hiking" to the cave.
Jason had a lot of fun playing in the dirt, of course. He spilled some cheerios in the dirt and later I noticed him eating them! He was filthy! But of course instead of stopping him right away I had to get out my camera. After a few pictures then I stopped him and cleaned them up so he wouldn't get any more ideas!
3 comments:
that looks so fun! i love your family! =) that is so awesome that all of you guys were able to be there.
That last picture of dirty Jason is SOOO cute! What a cute little smile peaking through the dirt! It sounds like lots of fun. Wish I was there.
Mmmm ... dirt. We were hiking and Eva pointed at a heart-shaped Runt someone had left in the dirt who knows how long ago. Isobel said, "We're camping. Eat it!" She didn't get to ... even camping you have to draw the line somewhere.
Post a Comment