I drew these pictures for Jason and I to color... Aren't I just a fabulous artist??
I found some scriptures to go along with sharing and wrote them out so we could read them together.
It was a great success!
(Sort of...)
Jason was more interested in reading this book than helping me color.
So I colored them myself.
I found some scriptures to go along with sharing and wrote them out so we could read them together.
It was a great success!(He came up and stole my crayon and started drawing with me... I was so excited!)
So even though the activity was a bit advanced for my little one year old. It was sure fun to try! He's a good sport. I sure love my little Jason.
3 comments:
You cute little artist! Way to go on getting the habit started early. I am a FHE slaker.
I love it! good for you .. it would be hard doing it w/o Bryce there. And I really am quite impressed w/ your pics. :)
That's so fun! That's good to start while Jason's still young so it's not a struggle (like it was for my family!). I think that was a way cute idea!
Post a Comment