
Jason loves fruit snacks!
We fried up our zucchini and squash and cooked some corn on the cob. It was the best meal I've had all summer... Hands down!
Jason saw me cooking and was not happy until he was up in my arms with his own spatula helping me stir. (Don't worry, I kept him well out of reach of the HOT, HOT pan!)
He just gets so curious about what I'm doing in the kitchen all the time. He's usually happy if he can just see what it is that I'm up too.
We fried up our zucchini and squash and cooked some corn on the cob. It was the best meal I've had all summer... Hands down!This is just a cute picture of the two of us. I had put my hair in braids after I showered and here I had just taken them out and I wanted a picture of it. So I made Jason pose with me. He's just so photogenic, he didn't mind one bit.
(Same pic with some editing)
And last, but not least. It gets really hot these days, so I let Jason walk around in his onsies when we're at home. Bryce put Jason's church shoes on with his onsie! It was quite hilarious watching him walk around with bare legs and his little brown shoes. It cracked me up quite a bit! The picture really doesn't do it justice.
2 comments:
So cute! And I'm so happy to see some actual pictures of you in here! I love looking at Jason - don't get me wrong! - but it's still nice to see you too! :)
He is just so darn cute!
Post a Comment