We love Fish Lake! Every year our family has a reunion with Bryce's Mom and all the Sorensen's. Bryce spends all day everyday out on the lake fishing. Jason is as happy as can be to be out there with him. :) The rest of us join him occasionally.
Here is Lyle on one of our early morning outings.
Jas reeling in a fish. (One of many)
He learned how to net the fish all by himself this year.
Kaylee J was a pretty good sport. Although she and I got done a lot earlier than the boys did every time.
Lyle helping Daddy reel in a fish!
I even caught one!
This was my favorite outing! I was able to leave Kaylee back at camp (THANKS JENNY!) and we went out fishing. The osprey had the same idea and there were 5 or 6 birds flying around overhead catching fish. Then they'd go sit in a tree by the lake and eat it. It was fascinating!
I told Bryce I would never do this, but this year I got brave enough to fillet my own fish!
I missed a lot of the meat, but I did it!
Jas and Tyler with a big Rainbow.
Bryce with his big ol' trout.
Other times we spent relaxing at camp, heading to Richfield for a pedicure with the girls or walking down to the lake to play. It was such a fun and relaxing time!
Grandpa Richard and Grandma Suzanne with Kaylee J
Jason found this log...
And I told him to try floating on it...
It might've been a tad bit too small.
My beautiful baby girl. What a good camper!
After one massive rainstorm we were lucky enough to see a rainbow.
I love rainbows!


No comments:
Post a Comment