Saturday, August 10, 2013

Flaming Gorge Family Reunion 2013

On Saturday night Bryce's dad and Brian's family joined us.  We went to church together on Sunday and then the Arrington's drove on home.  We missed you guys!

But we had a blast with all the Rowser's as well!  We spent a lot of time water skiing, playing on the rope swing, playing at the beach.  Bryce and Jason enjoyed fishing with Dad every morning while Kaylee, Tyler, and I slept in!  (It was lovely!)

Jack and Kyler playing on the cliffs by the rope swing.  They both did some cliff jumping!

Kendra did the rope swing!  (This ladder was brutal to get up.)

I did the rope swing one more time...  I look like I'm trying to be a ninja or something...

And this is what I thought of it...

Haha, no I really did like it, see?  I'm smiling!

Kendra was right underneath Bryce for these pictures!

Another of Bryce.  Look how high he is!

Pointed toes
Bryce always made it a point to point his toes so the water didn't sting the bottom of his feet.

Kyler was a little mountain goat!

Aiden playing in the water.

Jack getting ready to jump.  He's such a cutie!

There goes Bryce again... and this isn't even half of them.

Bryce

Then for some water sports!  On the way back Bryce skied through a canyon.  Brian was driving the boat and Bryce got so close to the rock walls that I had to look away.  It was crazy!!  Bryce LOVED it, of course!



Then Kyler got up on the kid ski's!  Way to go Kyler!  He did amazing!

Jack's turn!


The next day we packed up to go home.  It was actually bittersweet!  I love camping and the kids are so happy.  But I also love my running water, beds, and that we each have our separate bedrooms.  Yes being home is nice, but I sure do miss Flaming Gorge already and am looking forward to going again next year!

I am learning to water ski!  Here is one of me cutting!  (No one has to know that I might've crashed right after this picture was taken, right?)



We were trying so hard to get a good picture of Kade playing in the water off the side of the boat.  This is the best I got.  (Kaylee was asleep on my lap and my camera only has the viewfinder so I couldn't see what I was aiming at.)  Kade loves the water!  I'm pretty sure that kid would live in it if he had the choice.
Kendra and Kade

Bryce skiing the canyon again.




We had a great time!  Thanks Dad for putting this trip together! 

1 comment:

The Clarks said...

oh my gosh!! so fun!! i love the jumping pictures. that one of you sharece is so hilarious. pretty sure i'd have the same look on my face! haha. and the water skiing - seriously i am so impressed every time i see pictures of you guys. i tried once and never got up! haha. so seriously you guys rock. the pictures are awesome!