Monday, July 6, 2009

My Little Man

Walking in the backyard.
He likes to help me garden. He wanted to pick these tomatoes a little early!
Helping me water the plants. He's so smart.
The front step is a little high for him. He can't quite climb up it yet, but that sure doesn't stop him from trying!
Helping me sweep. He loves the broom.

Eating spagetti.
(I made "Grandpa's Famous Spagetti". I asked Bryce's dad to teach me how to make that instead of taking us out to eat for my birthday. It's the first time I tried it and it turned out pretty good!)
^
Just walking around.
He loved to get in this box and just sit. He did it everyday until I finally emptied it and put it away.

I guess he got tired from all these pictures...

4 comments:

Suzy said...

These are so cute! In that second to last picture where he's sitting on the box it looks like he has a big knife in his hand!

~Mindy~ said...

He has the cutest smile! I just love to look at him with that big grin on his face!

Sharece said...

Don't worry Suz; It's only a spatula. :)

Shonda Hayes said...

His smile looks so different with those big teeth. He's turning into a toddler instead of a baby!