We went to the fireworks with our friends for the fourth of July and it was a lot of fun. Jason fell asleep on our walk over there, but Bryce woke him up for the fireworks... And he loved them! In fact I spent more time trying to get a picture of him (without a flash and without a tripod) than actually watching the fireworks. He was so cute.
Not a great picture, but it shows that we were all there together.
Bryce and lil' Jas Bud.
I love this one of Bryce and Jason! I love the look on both of their faces. It was really dark, so I had to play with it a little. I just love it.
He was so cute looking at the fireworks. He would point and clap. He had his head way back so he could see them. It was so fun.
This is before the fireworks. See how peacefully he was sleeping?
Bryce and lil' Jas Bud.
He was so cute looking at the fireworks. He would point and clap. He had his head way back so he could see them. It was so fun.Me, Angie, and Jas
I took some pictures of the fireworks as well. Here are a couple of my favorites.
2 comments:
Where were the fireworks when we had night shots for an assignment?! You should post some on the blog just for the heck of it.
I wish I could take pictures like you...I do love that picture of Bryce and Jason - way cute!
Post a Comment