Today was such a beautiful day that I thought me and Jas would go outside and take some photo's. I ended up just taking a bunch of Jason, cuz he was so funny. Jason absolutely hates the grass! He cries everytime he touches it. You'll see in the video below that he was brave enough to crawl on the grass, even though he cried the entire way. After that we moved to the pavement so he'd be a little happier. What a funny little guy.
I however love grass! I love walking around barefoot and it's just getting warm enough that I can go barefoot every once in a while :) I love spring and all the pretty flowers on the trees! And the green leaves coming out. It's a great time of year!
6 comments:
That is so fun. It was sunny here, but freezing cold and windy. We stayed indoors. (Braydee hates the grass too)
It was so nice outside today. What a beautiful day! I love the Tongan music! I remember when we were going to do a family picture at the MTC when Brady left on his mission. I suggested that we put the kids in the grass to take a photo. I had no idea the Jody's kids hated grass. Jody didn't think our (Austin and Jacob) kids would sit and they did great! My kids, knock on wood, have never had issues with grass thus far.
OH how much fun! i can't wait till I have a little bundle of fun to play outside with!
that is so funny - hallie was the same way. but now she's used to the grass and eating it! =) ha ha. he's a cutie! i'm so happy it is getting warmer outside!
Your boy is so cute! I love how he was brave to touch it a few times .. even tho he didn't like it! haha. How fun!
I recognized that song right away, Kenna and I listened to it at least a thousand times when we were making your wedding video. :) GeoDe didn't like grass either, that is why he ever learned to crawl, or he would still be army-crawling to this day! (HA!)
Post a Comment