Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Good Things

Look what Jason's getting into now...

Today he was making me laugh. He is just so funny. He would put his little yellow comb in his mouth, (like a farmer puts a piece of wheat) and then crawl around with it. It would fall out and he would:
Stop.
Put it back in.
And keep crawling.
It was so cute. I couldn't get a good picture of it cuz he kept smiling at me, so I took a video and that got it a little better. He was seriously doing it all morning though. He wouldn't go anywhere without his comb!


And here is a picture from last Saturday. Jody got a babysitter for all the cousins while all the boys were at the Priesthood Session all the girls went out to eat for Amanda's baby shower. It was really fun. Everyone was giving Amanda advise but I was learning a ton right along with her!

Janis, Jenny, Amanda, Jody, and Me

4 comments:

Suzy said...

I so wish I could have been there! Looks like fun.

Bettie said...

Good thing you got the guy cleaning the floor in the picture - I was about to ask where you went to eat ;)

Jenny said...

It looks like I have had a mastectomy! :) funny, I guess they never look the same after nursing 4 babies! It was a fun fun night!

6littleanimals said...

Jason is soooooo cute! I remember when Curtis was in that stage. He would pull out all the pans, mixing bowls, and measuring cups.
And it's like Jason's a farmer when he put in the comb in his mouth.
Love, Your Niece and his Cousin,
KARINA