I'm still learning about shutter speed and apeture so I was playing with that a bit. Here's an example. The one on the left was way to short and the one on the right was way too long.
Using a larger f-stop and longer shutter speed turned the lights into stars! I love the effect on the street lamps!
With this next picture I accidentily bumped my camera and then it took the shot, so it was at a different angle than I origanally meant to shoot. And it turned out better. :) Sometimes mistakes are good!
It was really fun out there experimenting and playing around with our camera's. (And thanks mom for the tri-pod! Yep, I'm still using it. It saved most of my pictures from being super blurry.)
3 comments:
I suck at night photos. I shake too much and the tripod agrivates me. Looks like you are having so much fun. I'm so jealous. Sorry I missed you guys at the shower!
Sharece I would love to get together with you and take some photo's. There are some amazing places around here, the old tate barn, railroad tracks, oh and then there are my kids. I have always wanted to take a photography class and with Brian's schedule and being a busy mom of 4, I don't see that happening anytime soon. I would love to get together and take some photos and pick your brain on different techniques. I think you could teach me a ton! Maybe Sooz could come too! Call me with your schedule and we will set a date if you want.
I'm loving your images! How fun that you're learning such a great thing! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment