O my, Jason has been cranky today. He was fine this morning for a bit but once his daddy left for work he has not been a happy boy. It breaks my heart a little because usually as soon as I pick him up, hold him a minute, and then distract him with toys or something, he'll cheer up and stay happy for a bit. Not today. It was so sad. Even when I held him he'd scream and have big crocodile tears coming down his little face. He took a really long nap this morning and I thought that might help, and it did for a bit but after lunch he was back in tears again til he fell asleep for his afternoon nap. I guess we'll see what happens when he wakes up...
But on a better note: Jason has started walking with his car! We used to help him walk with it and he would whine the whole way. But now that he does it on his own he loves it. I will often look over and he's pulled himself up and is walking... on his knees! It cracks me up.
Another thing that Jason loves now is playing with doors. Whether he's sitting on the floor or standing in his crib he loves to open and close doors. They're just big toys I guess. Pretty soon he'll be turning on and off the light... I may have to move his crib!
4 comments:
It so funny to read the things that Jason is doing and say "yeah, Braydee loves that too." But I don't think about it because it's kid number 3. I need to focus on that cute little stuff. Braydee loves playing with doors too.
That's so fun. Jason and James will be walking before we know it. James loves to push anything around that will move and walk around the room.
Well I think that Jason's toy is about 6 months ahead of Charlee being able to use it! Jason will be walking all over at fish lake. Charlee however will maybe try to crawl by then! SHE IS SOOOO GUSHY, I LOVE HER!
Oh he is getting so big so...fast. Kait is trying to walk a couple of steps with her car too. We have that one too. Can't wait till we can start walking in the mornings.
Tami
Post a Comment