Here are just a couple of pictures of my boy...
Jason loves to sit in the sink while I get ready in the mornings. If he's not in the sink he's sure to be standing at my feet or getting into the toilet paper, so it works well that he likes it so much!

This morning Bryce got up with Jason. I was super tired even though he has slept in til 8:45 (wahoo Jason). Bryce came running in looking for the camera. He said Jas looked funny and he wanted to take a picture. What do you think?

After church me n' Jas went downstairs and had some YUMMY stew at our neighbors. After that we went on a little walk to take pictures. While Ali and I took photo's Shawn was nice enough to hang out with Jason. It was really fun.
After that Jason was pretty pooped. He'd only had one tiny nap at church. When we got home from our walk I brought Jason into his room and laid him in his bed. Before I could even pull my hands away, his eyes were closed and he was sound asleep! You can tell he went to sleep quick cuz he didn't even change positions.
And here's a little story that just cracked me up so I thought I'd share...
Jason hates diaper changes these days. He thinks I'm so mean for making him stay in one place when he could be crawling around. So after I took his wet diaper off, Jas was off. I wrapped it up and then looked over at my boy. I remembered then that he was nakey and that could lead to an accident, if you know what I mean. I said to him, "Are you naked?!" He looked at me, smiled a huge smile, and crawled away as fast as he could go! He thought it was great! O boy!

3 comments:
i love the one on the balcony! so cute. and you are lucky that he likes to just chill in the sink while you get ready! that'd be nice. hallie is way too impatient. she's always on the move! ha ha. loved all the pictures!
It is so cute how Jason and Braydee are so alike. Braydee sits in the sink while I get ready too! And she hates diaper changes, she just screams bloody murder while trying to get away. It's embarassing when we're in public. :)
Cute pictures!
Ohh you need to show me how you did that awesome picture of him in the sink.
Post a Comment