My cute sister, Lisa came down and spent the day with me yesterday. We had a lot of fun. For part of the day we headed for the hills to enjoy the beautiful leaves and to take some pictures. (Thanks for coming with me, Lisa. I had a lot of fun!)
First we started off by this beautiful waterfall.
Jason enjoyed running around while Lisa and I snapped some pictures.
This beautiful flower was found there.
Then we drove up to the real mountains... ya know, without the sidewalk. :)
Jas took off his shoes and started wading in the river.
Lisa helped him roll up his pants. :)
While Tyler slept happily in the wrap.

We saw some beautiful leaves. The picture really doesn't do it justice.
At all.
These next pictures are thanks to Lisa.
(I didn't dare get that close. Especially to the second one.)
We saw this huge Praying Mantis.
And a gigantic fuzzy spider! So glad this was in the woods and not in my house!
This is the only picture I got of my sis...
Love ya, Q!
2 comments:
wow it is beautiful there!! so so pretty. love all the pictures!
It's beautiful .. except that spider. Brave, brave Lisa. :)
Post a Comment