Friday, October 29, 2010

My Fabulous Roast

I was told how to make the best roast ever by my sister in law and I somehow managed to ruin it!

The meat was over dry.... (I mean just look at the outside!)
The carrots were good, even though they are black... Until the aftertaste hit! YUCK.
Bryce, who will eat anything (including fish eyes and things like that) only ate a tiny bit and then threw all of this away.
For a fundraiser I had bought Texas Roadhouse rolls, they are sooo yummy.
But even these I messed up. I didn't let them rise enough...
Jason still liked them. (The rolls are the only thing he ate after he had one taste of the meat.)
I'm the only one who managed to eat most of my food. (Even I couldn't handle the carrots.) And I probably only ate it because I felt bad for myself. ;)
At one point I said, "At least the yummy cinnamon butter and the grapes are still good." Bryce's reply was, "Those are the only things that didn't have to be cooked."
Yeah we had a good laugh!

2 comments:

Arrington said...

Oh man! I hate it when you go thru ALL the work of making something yummy and it doesn't work. All that hard work for nothing. At least you are good at laughing at things .. I probably would have cried! :)

Kari said...

Poor Sharece. =)