Monday, October 25, 2010

I love Jason!

Jason is so much fun. We went outside to take the garbage out.


He's so funny!
He put his shoes on himself.
And dressed himself.
(Both are on backwards) :)

His new thing is drawing fish! It's so cute.


Here are 3 fish.

And here is a line of fish and one BIG fish!!


Here is a little video of him drawing. It's kinda long, but I love it! (And don't mind the huge mountain of books/toys behind him. He decided to dump out all his toys and empty the bookshelf before drawing apparenty.)

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Imagine Jason drawing fish in a line! Everything must go in a line. :)

The Clarks said...

ha ha i love the fish!! =)

Arrington said...

I love the video .. he is really good! :) Fish & water .. what else does he need?? :) You are such a good mom, having so much fun with him!

duvey said...

Sharece, I love the picture that shows the concentration in his eyes. You can see he's no longer just scribbling but trying to create something. Good job capturing that.