Friday, October 15, 2010

Jason's Cooking Skills

Jason still loves to cook. Today I mixed up some pancake batter, put two pans on the stove to heat up and then ran downstairs to tell Bryce something. I kind of forgot about the heating up pans... That is until I heard, "Sizzle, sizzle" coming from upstairs. You know the sound when you first crack an egg and it sizzles??? Yeah. So I ran upstairs and this is what I saw.


Jason had one pan with a pancake cooking and had just cracked an egg in the other pan... Wow! And there wasn't even a shell in the egg.
I took over from there, but I was way impressed, no mess, just cooking. It was crazy!
.
And here are just two random shots.
Jason loves to take my camera and take pictures. It's so fun to see what he takes pictures of. He snaps shots of Tyler, his car, my car, daddy's car, his toys, etc... Well here are two of his favorite toys he took a picture of today.
As I was loading the pictures onto my computer I had no idea he's even taken these. He was sitting by me and he starts shouthing, "Me-mer! Me-mer!" (aka Mater.) So funny. I love this kid.

7 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

Holy cow! I can't believe that he did that! (The cooking I mean) That is serious talent for someone his age to 1) Figure all that out, 2) Not get any shells in the egg or spill the batter and 3) not burn himself! Okay, next time we hang out I want him to cook my meal. :)

Suzy said...

You should put him in a cooking class! He sounds like a natural. Austin made (helped make) the french toast the other morning. And he's 8!

The Clarks said...

that is nuts! that kid's got talent. =)

Unknown said...

WOW!! GOOD JOB JASON!!!!

Amber said...

That Jason is amazing. Maybe he'll be an awesome cook like his uncle George and make some little lady happy, like George made me . . . because I'd much rather eat what George cooks, than what I cook:)

Arrington said...

Oh! I love it! That's pretty good, little Jas! :) Thanks again for hanging out with me last night .. what a blast!

Shonda Hayes said...

Very cool! What an amazing kid.