This is the last time I went out to see "our house" and it might just be the last time... Ever. We went out to let the wood for our wood floor "cure" for a couple days before we put it in. When we walked in we saw that the walls were painted... but they were not the color we picked out. Luckily we noticed the buckets that said "PRIMER" on them. :)
We were all set to lay our wood floor on Friday the 13th, and we had lots of help coming. When on Thursday Bryce got an unexpected call that changed our plans; we decided not to buy the house after all. Of course we are disappointed, we were really getting attached to that lil' house, but it's for the best. And even though it's a little bit sad, I feel peace about the decision and I know we're doing the right thing for our family. Who would've guessed?
So goodbye house, goodbye great backyard, and goodbye mortgage insurance!!
We were all set to lay our wood floor on Friday the 13th, and we had lots of help coming. When on Thursday Bryce got an unexpected call that changed our plans; we decided not to buy the house after all. Of course we are disappointed, we were really getting attached to that lil' house, but it's for the best. And even though it's a little bit sad, I feel peace about the decision and I know we're doing the right thing for our family. Who would've guessed?
So goodbye house, goodbye great backyard, and goodbye mortgage insurance!!
3 comments:
Sorry you had to say goodbye to your little house. Good luck with everything.
I won't ask what the call was about because I'm sure if you wanted to share you would have, but that's sad! At least you both feel at peace about it and you know that you're making the right decision - and good that this was discovered before you bought the house!
what a bummer! i'm sorry. =( it is crazy how life throws you curve balls when you least expect them! i love you guys tho! i'm glad you're happy with your decision. goodbye cute house! =)
Post a Comment