Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Cute Little Eeyore

Last week we went to our previous wards trunk or treat. It was fun to see some of the people we hadn't seen for a while. But I have to say, we only moved 4 months ago and there were SO MANY people I didn't recognize. That ward has a FAST turnover!

Anyway, here is cute little Eeyore ready to go trunk-or-treating...

At first he wouldn't wear the hood. He kept pulling at it like this.
The hood makes the costume!
And I love watching him walk from behind... So funny.
Last night we went out to Jason's Grandparents house to surprise them with trick-or-treater. Grandma took Jas around to all of the neighbors houses. He thought it was pretty cool having everyone give him candy. He always has been a beggar when it comes to food. :)
Marching off to the next house.
Posing with his favorite Grandma. (At least one of his favorites)
And while we were out we found Eeyore's good buddy Tigger. So naturally I had to take a picture.

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

so stinkin' cute!

Suzy said...

So cute. You're right, the hood does make the costume! My poor kids didn't even go trick-or-treating! :( Sad for them, but good for me!

~Mindy~ said...

Oh! He's adorable!

Jenny said...

cute cute! Oh and he might have posed with "one" of his favorite grandma's... but we all know who her favorite grandkids are ; )