Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Blog to Blog

So today is the day that my house was supposed to be finished. I can't help thinking about it all day long. But in spite of my momentary sadness, I really am glad to be staying here longer. I have so many good friends, a great ward, a wonderful little neighborhood, and a really great apartment. What more could a girl ask for? (Besides a wonderful husband and great family? But I will always have those no matter where we move to.)

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

aw, sharece. i love you! i'm so sorry the house didn't work out. you are awesome tho to stay positive. you are wonderful! love and miss you!

Arrington said...

Oh! I had forgotten about this. I just love you, my sis! Thanks again for coming and hanging out with us on Friday .. it was so great to have you with us! What did Bryce think of your purchases?? :)