Jason was eating yesterday and just fell asleep in his high chair! It's the first time I've ever seen him do that. We had to take pictures, of course. And then I moved him into his little bed.
(Rach, it made me think of those pictures you took of Hallie sleeping in her chair just a little while ago. Aren't our babies funny?)
3 comments:
That is so cute. I could never see Braydee doing that. She doesn't sleep except in her crib and her carseat. Austin use to do that though.
How sweet. Poor little tired man.
i know! right when i saw that i thought how funny! since hallie just did that the other day! it's fun to have kids the same age. they seem to figure out the same stuff around the same time. i guess sleeping in the highchair is a little different but you know what i mean. =) way cute curls, too!
Post a Comment