yea jason!!! that is so fun! it's crazy how one day they just decide they wanna walk and then they can. that's how hallie was, too. he's so cute and proud of himself i love it. =)
Awesome! I love how excited both he and you are while he's walking. That is incredible. What a cutie! Good luck .. he will now get into more and more! :) Fun!
I am watching this with Jack Jack and Jack said to me "That is a good baby!" "I want that baby, he stands up!" So cute, oh and Jack is sooooo funny too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Oh my Sharece! I can't believe he's walking already! (Funny thing is I started crying when I saw it! I'm so hormonal right now, ha ha!) He's so excited about it, I love it! You'll have to give him a big hug for me! :)
7 comments:
yea jason!!! that is so fun! it's crazy how one day they just decide they wanna walk and then they can. that's how hallie was, too. he's so cute and proud of himself i love it. =)
Isn't it so much fun seeing them walk! I think this is my favorite stage so far.
Way to go Jason!
Awesome! I love how excited both he and you are while he's walking. That is incredible. What a cutie! Good luck .. he will now get into more and more! :) Fun!
Holy cow, look at him go! That is so awesome! He is such a quick learner! I love it!!
I am watching this with Jack Jack and Jack said to me "That is a good baby!" "I want that baby, he stands up!" So cute, oh and Jack is sooooo funny too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Oh my Sharece! I can't believe he's walking already! (Funny thing is I started crying when I saw it! I'm so hormonal right now, ha ha!) He's so excited about it, I love it! You'll have to give him a big hug for me! :)
Post a Comment