Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures, Pictures

While we were out today I got a chance to take some pictures for my class. We're just working on basic things right now.
1. Simplify
-zoom in
-background (no clutter)
2. Rule of Thirds
-things look more pleasing when they're not centered
3. Leading Lines

Here are a few of the photo's I took.
And THANKS Suz for letting me borrow that camera! I'm falling in love with it already! Those flower pictures wouldn't have worked without it. You're the best!

6 comments:

Patti said...

these are beautiful, Sharece! You ROCK!!! I'm gonna have to come visit so we can go shooting together!!!

Suzy said...

No Problem! I think that camera may have found a new home......

Jenny said...

great pictures! I someday would love to take a class. I guess "time and Place"

Kari said...

Those are beautiful Sharece. I'm impressed!

The Clarks said...

holy cow sharece! those are beautiful! good job! =)

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Great pictures! How fun to take a photography class!