ha ha that is so cute! time lapses are so funny! =) it's so crazy how big he's getting! (i think i must say that every time i comment, but it is true!!) love you!
So funny, I love the fast forward motion. Charlee will get her knees under her and turn around but she is STILL not rolling over! I like that she is not so mobile she is easy. But soon I will have to pack her around at the age two and 45 lbs and still not walking?? Okay I guess she won't be that far, soon she will be hanging out with Jason and wanting to play catch up to cousin.
Jason is so cute! He's fast just like his daddy!! Maybe you should just teach him to run and then he could run the marathon with you (just kidding!). He's DARLING!
5 comments:
Oh! He's sooo cute! I can't wait until I get to see that little guy again! :) (don't worry, I'm excited to see you again someday too!) ;)
ha ha that is so cute! time lapses are so funny! =) it's so crazy how big he's getting! (i think i must say that every time i comment, but it is true!!) love you!
(p.s. yea! my comment worked!) =)
So funny, I love the fast forward motion. Charlee will get her knees under her and turn around but she is STILL not rolling over! I like that she is not so mobile she is easy. But soon I will have to pack her around at the age two and 45 lbs and still not walking?? Okay I guess she won't be that far, soon she will be hanging out with Jason and wanting to play catch up to cousin.
Jason is so cute! He's fast just like his daddy!! Maybe you should just teach him to run and then he could run the marathon with you (just kidding!). He's DARLING!
Post a Comment