Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Boy Jason

I am sitting at my computer, falling asleep. I should be in bed right now. But I decided to share this with you all. I'll be wishing I had slept instead when my little alarm clock calls me to wake up in the morning. "Mommy! It's time to get up..." O boy. I should be sleeping.
-
but...
Don't we all wish we were this photogenic?
(Even with drool all down our faces?)And especially here. He was just chillin' in the car while Bryce and I got our motorcycles cleaned up. (Yup, I sold mine today. Sad. I'll miss the fun rides, that's for sure! Just think now I'll have to hike Richard's Hollow!! Yikes. And someone's coming to look at Bryce's on Thursday. O sad! What is the world coming too?)
But Jason is still cute in spite of it all!

4 comments:

Chatzy said...

Sharece he is so stinking cute!!! I really want to do something with you soon! We need to get together and play sometime!

Suzy said...

Too bad about the motorcycles! Why are you parting with them?

The Clarks said...

i loved all the pictures and videos! you posted a ton! =) jason is so cute and funny. i love the videos of him eating and cruising to the tub. =)

Patti said...

I remember when I sold my motorcycle. It was kind of a sad day. An ending of an era. But worth it!

Your little guy is SOOOOOO adorable! I wish I were closer so I could give him kisses and hugs! And his mommy too!!