Here's a little collage of pictures of my Jason. In the top left one Jason is stuck under the couch. He wasn't very happy about it, but when I pulled out the camera he just had to smile. Jason loves to cheese it for the camera!

I didn't even put ideas into Jason's head this time. He thought of this all on his own. He got over to Daddy's tools on his own, sat up by them, and then pulled himself up on them. He's getting so big!
3 comments:
Here comes trouble! I think he is just as far along as Braydee. What a cutie!
yea jason! that's so exciting that he can crawl now! (and scary too like you said!) loved the videos and that collage is so cute. he has an adorable smile!
Woohoo! I still can't believe how big he's getting! So cute. And you didn't look so bad yourself! :)
Post a Comment