I gave Jason a graham cracker for the first time last week. (I think you're supposed to do rice cereal first, but we were just having fun.) And he loved it! Here's a little video and a couple pics.
Just a warning, I'm not sure how to change the sound on the video, so there's a lot of background noise, you may want to turn down the volume before pushing play.
It was messy, and kinda fun!
He thought the graham cracker was so tasty that he didn't want to stop there. So he moved on to turkey dinner. He downed that pretty fast and then screamed when it was all gone!
I guess he was still hungry even after that meal so we gave him his bottle. Look how cute he is holding the fork in his hand!
He held it for a long time!
2 comments:
Too cute! Poor sad baby. Bixente gets very excited about food too and cries if he doesn't get it fast enough or if you don't understand what he's telling you he wants to eat! I love the pictures of the 2008 and overall babies too.
First food is at 6 months and you do start with rice not TURKEY DINNER;)
Cute Cute
Post a Comment