Bryce looks like he enjoyed it! I can't believe how great he is standing! My babies are just squishy I guess!
that is hilarious. you guys are funny. =)
Hey I have made my blogspot private. I need your email address, so I can Invite you! Cute Photo too.
haha, i laughed so hard that i cried. Craig's in the other room telling me I'm crazy. I was already giggling from this when I looked at the "tooth" pictures and I couldn't stop laughing
ha ha ha! That is hilarious! I love it! Keep the posts coming, they make my day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bryce looks like he enjoyed it! I can't believe how great he is standing! My babies are just squishy I guess!
that is hilarious. you guys are funny. =)
Hey I have made my blogspot private. I need your email address, so I can Invite you! Cute Photo too.
haha, i laughed so hard that i cried. Craig's in the other room telling me I'm crazy. I was already giggling from this when I looked at the "tooth" pictures and I couldn't stop laughing
ha ha ha! That is hilarious! I love it! Keep the posts coming, they make my day.
Post a Comment