It's November and the snow is coming down. I looked outside and couldn't decide if I was actually excited for the snow. I love snowboarding, so I guess there's one good reason for snow to come...
Well as I was looking outside and there were snowflakes fluttering to the ground, I decided to make the most of it. So I dressed little Jason up all snuggly and warm and we went outside. He looked around at the white stuff falling. I helped him make his first snow angel. Then I stepped back to take pictures. He looked so peaceful I almost wondered if he'd fallen asleep getting snowed on. He was probably closing his eyes so that the snow didn't get in them. So here's his little snow angel.



2 comments:
that is hilarious. you make me laugh, sharece! =)
rach
I want snow! I want to go snowboarding! I can't wait for that. Good job helping your kid to enjoy the snow.
Post a Comment