Yay! Bryce is coming home tomorrow! I am so excited to see him. It's crazy that it's only been a week, but I miss him like crazy. Sure do love that man.
Alrighty, so today we were back home so we played around our house a lot. I babysat Easton and mowed the lawn. I even started weeding my flower garden. I'd say it was a productive day!
Here are some pictures from our day:
Tyler and I ate some oreos! I just love his "cheese". I still can't believe he's cheesing for the camera already!
Jason wanted to go to the park, but Tyler was really grumpy and ready for a nap so I promised Jason that we'd go after Tyler woke up. Sadly, Tyler wasn't feeling good today, so this is him even after his nap.
A pretty flower I saw on my way to the park.
Our park has become littered with sand bags.
Jason sure did have fun jumping from bag to bag though. Maybe they put it there as another toy to entertain the kids since we don't have any swings?
I love this picture of Jason. It has a REAL smile instead of his camera smile. :)
Tyler finally decided to enjoy the park after having a little snack and following Jason around a bit.
Jason is turning into quite the artist lately! Tonight he drew me a picture of "Daddy Fish, Mama Fish, Jason Fish, and Tyler Fish." Then later my sister Lisa came and he added a "Lisa Whale" to the picture. I absolutely love it!
I added in the names and arrows, so I could always remember what it was a picture of!
Here is a few more of the art work that Jason did today.
A paper airplane.
Daddy Whale and Jason Whale.
No comments:
Post a Comment