Less than 100 days to go!

Jason's so cute! I always do these on self-timer and he loves to say "cheeeeese" with me. I love it.

More fishing pictures. (Yes, we went the next day as well...)
I caught the first fish! And it was the biggest fish!
Not to mention Bryce caught 4 fish... But I still caught one of those!

Here are a couple of videos.
I just love kids....
Playing catch with Daddy.
5 comments:
how fun to go fishing with your little fam. And what cute pictures of you and your little belly... so super exciting!
Holy cow! He's a natural ball player already. That kids has more skills than any other kid I know!
sharece, you look adorable! and way to go on catching a fish! =) i love those videos. he's got good balance to stay in those boots! and i love him playing catch. he is way good! =)
You're so cute! I love your belly pictures! I would comment on the videos, but my internet is being dumb and won't play them right now, so we'll try again tomorrow. :)
How cute is that! Pretty soon not only will he fill those boots up but you'll be cheering for his home-run that he hits. I sure hope that we'll be invited to his games!
grandma j
Post a Comment