The Fourth of July.
This year Bryce went into work the night of the fireworks, so Jas and I just went to them by ourselves. I wasn't sure if I was going to take him, but I finally decided to last minute. I loaded up and left my house at 9:15. Fireworks didn't start til 10 but as I drove up there I realized I should have left my home hours ago. There were cars bumper to bumper along every street leading up to the fireworks... For miles! As it got closer and closer to 10 I was wondering if we'd have to just watch the fireworks from our car, but LUCKILY we pulled into a church parking lot right before the fireworks started. It was packed! There were cars everywhere. In every legal parking place and anywhere they could squeeze in... Then there was one spot (it was even a REAL one) :-) And we were able to park and enjoy the fireworks from the lawn. It was wonderful. Here are a few pics from that night.Jas just stared at the fireworks the whole time. Seriously this is the look he had on his face the entire time.

But he must have liked them cuz afterward he wouldn't stop talking about them and pointing to where they used to be in the sky. 
I tried to get a picture of us together, but he wasn't too interested.
Check out this awesome hat I got him at the dollar store. I saved it for the Fourth, but sadly only like 4 of the glow sticks actually glowed. Jason still liked it though.

Here is the latest belly shot. Yep, I'm 34 weeks now and feeling it! I'm just feeling gigantic.
We both know how to cheese it! (Isn't Jason cute?)
And here's just a couple of me and my boy.

He loves to smile for the self-timer.

And last of all: an update on my little garden!
My tomato plants are like small trees! Seriously, they are HUGE! And I'll actually have real sized tomatoes this year instead of cherry-sized real tomatoes like last year. I mean seriously, look at how much they grew in just one week! I don't think the pictures do it justice, but I'm pretty sure they're at least 12 inches higher in the second picture!
And, some of my cherry tomatoes are turning red! I'm so excited! Yay for gardens!

3 comments:
sharece, i've said it before - but you are so cute pregnant! i love your belly! and your garden looks so awesome. i'm jealous. =)
You are radiant. Congrats on the tomatoes. We are having success on our this year too. Last year, no luck. Wish we were closer so I could come hug you and take pics of your cute tummy!! XOXO
You are so cute! I love that Jas is in the background of almost all of your pregnant shots. It was great to see you yesterday .. I'm glad I'm always welcome in your home, I love hanging out with you. Good thing our boys like each other! :)
Post a Comment