Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Jason Bason

Jas is so funny! He always makes this face whenever something "suprises" him. His eyebrows go up and his mouth makes that adorable o shape. I love it!
This picture I caught him wearing my shoes and his daddy's hat. Haha, super cute, huh?
And here he is pantless because either he took them off himself (which he loves to do) or else they were dirty and I just hadn't gotten around to finding him some clean ones yet. Anyway, he came up to me and asked me to put his socks and shoes on. I thought it was funny. And then I wanted to take a picture so he showed off how high he can jump for the camera. In this picture he is winding up for a big one...
And Jas is finally starting to say words! I'm super excited about it; it is so fun to hear his little voice. So far I've heard him say: Mama, Dad, Shoes, Jas, Cheese, Grandma (Sounds the same as Mama), Bryce (haha)... and I know there are a couple more that I am forgetting. He's funny though, he'll repeat what I ask, but if he doesn't think he can say that word yet, he won't even give it a try... He'll repeat the same few over and over though, it's so fun!
One day I washed some grapes and was bringing them to Bryce. Jason ran down the hall if front of me repeating, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I guess he was excited for some grapes too!
O he can also say Dog (Dah) and yesterday he started saying, "Woof, woof." I love it.

4 comments:

Chatzy said...

Jason is so stinking cute! When can we get together again and play?

The Clarks said...

oh i love hearing him talk! how fun! =)

Shonda Hayes said...

Cute kid! I love your little boy.

Suzy said...

So cute. I know what you mean about taking pants off. By morning, Braydee has all her clothes off in her crib and I can't keep a shirt on that girl! She's even figured out how to get out of her onsie! What a stinker.