Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fooled

I brought Jason to the doctor today for his 4 month checkup. (Wow, he's getting so old!) And I asked about his "tooth". Haha, it's not a tooth at all, which I was suspecting more and more as time went on. But it's nothing to be worried about; she said it'll go away with time. Silly me, but I'm new to this mom business, so you can't blame me too much. It sure did have a lot of us fooled tho!

And here's our newest thing... Rice Cereal!!


He's only 4 months so I thought he might not be too interested yet, but I tried it anyway. And he did pretty good. He spit a lot back out, but seemed to do better as we went. He's a cute little guy eating like a big boy.

He wasn't too happy at first cuz I took too long getting ready, but once I gave it to him he seemed to enjoy it. It has to be rough having someone else feed you.

And then yesterday he had a lot of fun sucking on his high chair between bites. :) What a funny guy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

If you get a faster flowing nipple you can mix a bit of rice cereal with formula and it makes for nice full belly's and easier to feed them. I think we are still waiting for our 6 month mark before we start cereal with Charlee. But I did put a bit of Rice cereal in her formula the other night and she slept a lot better.