Sunday, December 14, 2008

For Jason's Grandma's

Jason can sit all on his own these days. I still like to be right by him cuz sometimes he still tips over. I don't mind if he falls to the side; it's when he falls back right on his little head that concerns me. He is getting so big. Also this morning he rolled from his back to his front. I was sitting right by him but I actually missed it. I was doing my own thing and the next thing I know he was on his tummy! It's crazy 4 months ago he just slept all the time, now he's rolling over and sitting up. It's fun to be the mom, I get to see all these fun changes. I bet a lot of you can relate!
And here is a short video of him sitting. (I took this specifically for you, Grandma cuz you haven't seen him sit yet. But you will see him sit in person at Christmas!) I love you guys!

No comments: