We went boating the first night they were here. (Of course, it wouldn't be a true visit to the Rowser's if we weren't at the lake for at least part of the time.) We boated across the lake and had a little bbq.
Mom and Dad chillin' on the shore.
Jason heard us praising Tyler so he decided he'd show us how far out he could go as well.
You can see his tiny head bobbing out there behind Bryce.
I am obsessed with Pelicans! I love them and they have been hangin' out at our lake lately. :)
The next day Bryce had to work in the morning so the rest of us went on a hike. It was wonderful! I wish I could do more hikes, I sure enjoy it. And the boys did SO WELL hiking all on their own. Not a surprise for Jason I guess, but this was Tyler's first real hike without being carried even a little bit. He did awesome!
Here we are just starting out.
Along the way Jason kept finding the perfect picture opportunities and would stop and have me take his picture. Tyler often joined him.
Kaylee enjoyed riding on my back. (Although she enjoyed being on the ground more I will admit.)
We made it to our destination! It was beautiful!
Kaylee took a comfortable nap on the way out.
Later that night we had a weenie roast with Vince, Lara, and their families. After that Mom and Dad went with Vince to visit him for a couple days. It was so nice to have them here. And not long enough!! :) We had a lot of fun!
Lara made us some TASTY campfire treats!
THANKS for coming Mom and Dad! We love you!!!




1 comment:
aww, i love your family!! what a fun time!! your hair is so long girl! you look gorgeous. :)
Post a Comment