Her brothers continue to adore her. Jason is my big big helper. I wonder if it is possible to expect too much out of a 4 year old. I sure am thankful for Jason and his love for his little brother and sister. He is so sweet. :)
Tyler is potty trained, which is AWESOME. He pretty much trained himself which was so nice after potty training Jason for so long. ;) We were talking about my mom the other day and I asked him what he likes to do with Grandma and the first thing he said was, "Go potty in the toilet!" Haha, you can definitely tell what stage of life my little man is in. =)
Here are a few pictures of little Kaylee J. I made this silly ruffley diaper cover so I had to take her pictures in it. I sure do love this little tiny person!!!!
I found this diaper cover at my mom's house. We use to use it with our dolls, so I had to borrow it!
They are so stinkin' cute with each other.
Poor Kaylee has a little cough.
"cough, cough"
I absolutely love how she smiles with her eyes!
1 comment:
oh ma goodness, what a cutie she is!! i love your frilly diaper cover you're so funny. :) very very cute!
Post a Comment