Friday, January 25, 2013

What A Wonderful Life

There is much to be thankful for today!  First of all my morning was fantastic.  Last night I put Tyler to bed with undies on and I was fully expecting to have to get up and change sheets in the middle of the night.  But much to my delight Tyler came in this morning around 7:00 with dry undies!  I am so proud of him.  We have only been potty training for 3 days and he is doing awesome!!  The first day he had no idea what he was doing, but the last 2 days he has successfully gone in the potty every single time but one!  I couldn't be more pleased.  (Especially after the nightmare of potty training Jason for an ENTIRE year!)
 
And to make things even better, Kaylee J slept all the way through the night for her very first time last night!  I fed her around 9:30 and she was in bed by 10, then she didn't get up until 7:30!  That's right!  7 weeks old and already sleeping through the night.  I am so lucky!  I think Heavenly Father must be watching out for my other children by sending me these good sleepers.  :)  I am a much better mom when I am rested.  ;)
 
Anyway, enough with all the words, now enjoy a few pictures from the last few weeks.  Love my family!!!
 
Jason loves his baby so much and is SUCH a great big brother!

Jas took this picture and I think Kaylee J is so stinking cute in it!  Even though she has crazy hair that sticks up everywhere.  I love her little face!


I love this picture sooo much.  My beautiful blonde haired Tyler putting his head right by my beautiful dark haired Kaylee.  It's an image I see often and I just love it so much.

Kaylee's first time in a dress!


Tyler knows he is silly!  And loves it.


The other day I was sitting in my front room and the blinds were glowing pink so I had to go check it out.  I found the most beautiful sunrise!  It was just gorgeous!



Love her!
 
And him,

And him!

Kaylee is getting quite the muscles from her tummy time.  Look at her lift that head!

Jason and Tyler like to do tummy time with her.

Look at those muscles!  She's getting bigger!

And just pure cuteness!
 
I love that all of my kids love each other!  It is sure fun to watch them together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

super cute pictures, all of them! you do have darling children! we had so much fun with all of you yesterday!