Here is a picture from a hike I went on yesterday with Jenny and her family. Sadly my camera died right near the beginning, so I didn't get many pictures. But it sure was beautiful up there... while we could see. We ended up getting a late start and hiking in further than we were going to, so needless to say we were hiking out in the dark with no flashlight. Luckily most of the kids had gone ahead and were happily (and warmly) watching a movie in the car when Jen and I arrived with Tyler and Charlee. And we all made it without any falls or twisted ankles!
I have been trying to get a good picture of Jason and Tyler together for a while. It's hard to get both boys looking at the camera with smiles on their faces... What a feat!
Here are our friends. Jason and Tyler both love them. We enjoy doing many things with their family!
This morning I think we must have forgotten to turn off our sprinklers last night, because when we looked outside today in between conference sessions we found ICE all over in the shade in our backyard. It was beautiful, but I went and turned off the sprinklers right away!
Here are a few of the icy pictures I got.
(Yes this is them eating it... Nasty secondary water, I know!)
Jason went ice skating and was having a ball!
I guess it is no longer bare foot weather! Poor Lyle! He didn't complain one bit, but my feet were aching for him when I saw this!
I absolutely LOVE our tree out front. It is big and beautiful and gives us great shade all summer, and in the fall it's leaves change into 3 different colors. It is beautiful! And I am so excited for more of the leaves to fall off so we can rake them up and JUMP in them. Jason is very excited! (Although I will miss a big green leafy tree!)
Tyler and Jason play so good together! Well most of the time anyway. I couldn't be happier with how good of friends my two boys are!
Love my Lyle!
This is Tyler walking over to me showing me "BIG LEAF!!" He tends to yell everything when he is excited... Hehe, he's so fun!I wanted to get my kids bikes for Christmas this year. Jas a 16 inch and Tyler a balance bike. But we found one for Jason at a yard sale for a GREAT price, I couldn't pass it up. There goes the surprise, but he can already start on his own, so I am stoked! I love finding a good deal!
Look how far this kid leans on such a big bike!
The next few are of Jason trying to teach Tyler how to ride his old bike. Which he decided to give to Tyler since he doesn't need it anymore. Tyler is way to small for it still, but it was fun to watch Jason try and teach him anyway, and Tyler sure seemed to be enjoying himself.
"You put your foot on the pedal and push."
"Watch me Tyler. You just..."
I just LOVE this picture because Tyler has a REAL smile! Not his silly "cheese it for the camera" smile. (Which I love as well, but it's nice to have his real self captured in a picture once in a while.
Here are just a few more of Jason playing soccer. The season is over already which is kinda sad for us. Jason looked forward to every soccer game and I just LOVED watching him play. He is so cute!
Here he is waiting for Charlee to kick the ball in to him.
When he saw this picture he said, "Those are my teammates coming to help me!"
He would play the entire game if he could. It amazed me how he never slowed down!
I think this next picture is during half time. He was letting Tyler practice kicking the ball with him. Again, I just love how good of friends these two are!!!Well how is that for an extremely LONG post full of pictures! I know there isn't really a theme here, but such is life. Perhaps that is the theme tying these all together. Life.



2 comments:
man they are getting big. especially tyler looks so grown up! bummer soccer's over, he looks like he just loves it. and your frosty pictures were just beautiful! i want to know how your family pictures turned out?? did you find some good outfits for it??
Love the pictures! Love the post! :)
Post a Comment