So Jas started preschool on the 4th and he LOVES it! He is so excited to go to school everyday and comes home saying, "School was so fun!" Love this little man! Here are a couple pictures from his very first, first day of school.
And tonight Jas played his very first soccer game! He was so cute chasing the ball around, trying to keep it away from those "yellow guys". He made 2 goals and loved every minute of it!
Charlee is on our team and was a SUPER cute soccer player as well. She was a little timid at first, just wanting to sit on her mom's lap and watch. But once she got our there she was chasing the ball with the rest. :) So cute!
This is probably my FAVORITE picture. Heehee.
Here are Charlee and Jas playing together. I love that I finally got their faces in the pic instead of the back or side of their heads.
Jas wouldn't look at the camera, but Charlee's smile sure is darling!
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! You are officially a soccer mom now! How does it feel? Also I don't know if I congratulated you on baby number 3!! Sooo excited for you! You are such a great mom!
he is playing soccer?? he is so tiny out there on the field, haha. i love it! yay for preschool, too! what a lucky boy.
Post a Comment