Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter and one of Tyler-lyler

Tyler isn't quite crawling yet, but the other day I looked away for a couple of seconds and came back to this.
He's scooting around and getting things just out of his reach. He can pivot in the direction he wants to and he's getting really good at reaching. O, my little baby is growing up!


Now Easter...

Easter was a lot of fun this year. On Sunday we were able to spend it with family. It was wonderful! Sorry I didn't get any pictures, I left my camera home. But hopefully Grandma J. will email me some of the cute shots that she was able to get!!


These were taken the next day on Monday the 25th. Jason had so much fun looking around for easter eggs!


He even tried to climb trees to get them. (O my gosh, it was so cute.)


And Tyler just enjoyed the great outdoors and playing with the contents of his easter basket.
Jason's basket was way up high!


I love this look Tyler gave me...



Here's a little video of the day. The last clip cracks me up. We let Tyler play with the empty eggs while Jason got all the candy. No wonder he's grumpy. (No really he was soo tired, so he was a bit grumpy, but I don't think he cares too much about candy... yet.) But anyway, I love how my voice gets all high and squeaky when I talk to Tyler, the look on his face when Jason moves the candy out of his reach, Jason talking while so inappropriately chewing his candy, and the look on Jason's face when he pulls the bunny away from Tyler! Ha!



2 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh fun! kids make holidays so much more fun!! =)

6littleanimals said...

That is so cute! funny too. (: T